Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Autumn Tag!!

I was tagged by the amazing Ashana Lian for the Autumn Tag (massive Shout Out for her!), so here are my answers, enjoy:)


1. Ok we're talking coffee's - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Well, I don’t like hot drinks and I don’t like milk. I’m addicted to fuzzy drink, so Coca Cola and Fanta are my seasonal drinks.

2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
Scarf and boots. I don’t know how I could survive the weather without these two items.

3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn? 
I don’t listen to any specific music according to the season. If I like a song I’ll listen to it nonstop whether it’s raining, snowing, or if the sun is shining bright.

4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I know that as a girl I should know a lot about perfume, but I don’t. I wear perfume maybe once or twice in a year. But well, I’ll say Shalimar by Guerlain is one of my favourite. I also like the ones Lolita Lempika makes.

5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
I never burns candles –sorry-.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Nothing! I need a bright sun and hot temperature to survive, lol!

7. Favourite Make-up look?
My all around make up look is dark eyeliner on my lower and upper lid, mascara, and I also fill my brow with a pencil.

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I’ll say I’m looking forward to several books I’m planning to read. I’ll mention a few: Dawn and Wild Seeds by Octavia Butler, A Song for Lya and Sandskin by George R. R. Martin, Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, Garden of The Moon by Stephen Erikson and Sign of the Unicorn by Roger Zelazny. 


I tag Laura from Boats Against The Current and anyone else willing to participate:)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! This looks fun, so I will definitely be posting my answers soon! And it's nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like hot drinks, because people tend to find that weird! I just think drinks should be cold (plus I'm massively addicted to Coca Cola!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I really don't get hot drink. Whenever I'm with some friends, while they're buying coffe or hot chocolate, I'm buying coca cola or fanta, lol. I'm addicted to Coca Cola too. It's like the greatest drink ever created, haha .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answers! Autumn is my favourite season, even though, like you, I need sun and heat to survive. I just really like the colours and the change in season. Winter is my worse season because I hate the cold! It looks like you have a lot of good reads ahead of you. I look forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just thinking about winter makes me shiver, lol. I can understand why you like autumn, though.

      Delete
  4. Not a fan of Autumn? Girl, you need to live in aus. It's summer all year round here and I'm dying from the heat. Every day in winter, regardless of rain, had sun this year. It was insane. Oooh Sanderson? I really need to get started on his works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool, you're making me envious! Sun even in winter? I need to move to Australia, then. You're not the only one that needs to get started on Sanderson. I started reading Mistborn, like decaaades ago. I actually enjoyed it, but I started reading another book at the same time and well, I completely forgot about Sanderson.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...